Missing Piece: Web 2.0 Blogger Template XML

Original Template design by FreeCssTemplates.org. Converted to blogger by Fresh Blogger Templates. Benefits of this template are:
*2 Columns
*Top Navigation Menu
*Unique Look
*Sleek Design
*Widget Ready
*Web 2.0 Design
For more templates for blogger please check out Fresh Blogger Templates. These are offered free of charge!

18 Responses to "Missing Piece: Web 2.0 Blogger Template XML"

Blogger Templates (visit their site)

Test Comment #1

Blogger Templates (visit their site)

Test Comment #2

Anonymous (visit their site)

Plan your own personalized New York City experience and discover the history, culture and diversity that set the City apart from the rest. Visit museums and galleries, enjoy Broadway shows and shop for designer fashions. Dine in award-winning restaurants or savor ethnic cuisines at neighborhood spots. The five boroughs are yours to explore.

Discover all there is to see and do this November in New York City. Just Ask The Locals to get insider tips, celebrity hangouts and interactive maps. Take advantage of special Sunday-night discount rates and offers at more than 30 hotels with NYC Sunday Stays. And get ready for the holidays with shopping, skating and more.

Anonymous (visit their site)

Hello...
how can i fix comment section of Missing Piece templete? Thank you

Xacur (visit their site)

:( comments don't work well, I havent noticed.
Is there a solution?

Anonymous (visit their site)

test

Christina Vawter (visit their site)

Do you by chance make custom blog templates? I'd be very interested in one very similar to The Missing Piece, but changing the puzzle pieces to another icon... Let me know! :o)

Anonymous (visit their site)

Original Template design by FreeCssTemplates.org. Converted to blogger by Fresh Blogger Templates. Benefits of this template are:
*2 Columns
*Top Navigation Menu
*Unique Look
*Sleek Design
*Widget Ready
*Web 2.0 Design
For more templates for blogger please check out Fresh Blogger Templates. These are offered free of charge!

absolute_void(); (visit their site)

The area for displaying a comment is fixed in this template. When I used this xml for my blogger blog, it created a problem for me. Most of the comments for my blog posts are very lengthy and they are flowing freely to the next comment space. How can I edit and rearrange this?

absolute_void(); (visit their site)

Ok, I found the answer for my last question, myself. Still, there is two major problems with the comment are. Apart from the username which automatically links to the profile of the blogger who had commented, the same link is placed in a bracket with the text "visit their site". But at the same time, there is no permalink to the comment and not even, s timestamp is displayed in main page. How could it be rectified?

Anonymous (visit their site)

Does your floating left "calendar day" not properly work?I had this problem, and here is how I fixed it. I thought it was a code issue, but I realized the easy fix is in the Blogger settings.

Go to the Layout Tab --> Page Elements --> Blog Posts (Edit). In this window (Configure Blog Posts window), set your date style to be DD/Month/Year. For example: "02 June 2009". I had it set for "Tuesday, June 02 2009" and it was not working properly with the code. When you switch the way it is displayed, it will work properly. Hopefully this helps anyone else having this issue.

Anonymous (visit their site)

Yeah I have the same date issue.

However, I've tried changing it to every possible date format and it didn't work for me.

Any other solutions?

Katherine Laine (visit their site)

I can't get my date calendar to work either :(

Reynold Hugh (visit their site)

Very Eye Catchy Template!
Web 2.0 Templates

musicweight.com (visit their site)

Thanks a lot for these free templates, they really help inspired me to create a website for my nephew without any headache. Jason www.musicweight.com.

Anonymous (visit their site)

Ooops ! Where's the layout !?

Dmv permit test (visit their site)

I really appreciate the fact that you took the time out for us. Great information. I’ve been searching a long time for something like this.

Are you interested to know about dmv permit test.

Colinsh (visit their site)

Ok, I found the answer for my last question ba 3rd year result 2020 kanpur university